7th Annual AVSG Wet Lab and Hands on Learning Event 3 hours of California Approved CE
7th Annual AVSG Wet Lab and Hands on Learning Event
3 hours of California Approved CE
This event will sell out
- Dr. Diane Craig of VSS Presents: Tap That Joint
- Dr. Victoria Vorathavorn & Dr. Michelle Cieplucha of AVIM Present: Diabetes and CGM Monitoring
- Dr. Julie Bulman-Fleming & Dr. Jennifer Hauss of VCG Present: Fast Facts about FidoCure- Bringing Personalized Medicine to Pet Cancer
- Dr. Stacy Dillard, Dr. Phillip Schissler, Dr. Erica Burkland, and Dr. Stephen Hansen of VNC Present: Prognostication: An Interactive Case Discussion
- Dr. Leyla Fatourechi of VCA OCVAS Presents: Respiratory Emergencies- Blood Gas Interpretation
The event is free for attendees. Those who RSVP and do not attend or fail to cancel prior to November 5th, 2020 will be assessed a $50.00 fee.
Sponsored by: Hill’s, VISC, Just Food For Dogs, Idexx Laboratories, Oncura Partners, Elanco, Wedgewood Pharmacy
By registering you agree to be billed $50.00 in the event that you no-show or fail to cancel prior to November 5th, 2020.
Allyne Moon, RVT, CCFPmembershipdesk@scvma.org 5576 Corporate Ave, Cypress, CA 90630